An advanced compact camera characterized by a large image sensor and fast zoom lens, the PowerShot G5 X from Canon pairs a 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to form the Canon HS SYSTEM for enhanced low-light capabilities, fast performance and full HD 1080p/60 video recording.
Matching the imaging versatility is the 4.2x optical zoom lens, which provides a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, and features a bright f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture for depth of field control and working in difficult lighting conditions. Both a high-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and 3.0" 1.04m-dot multi-angle touchscreen LCD are available for monitoring and image review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share imagery with a smartphone, tablet, or Connect Station CS100. Revolving around the sophisticated sensor and processor combination, the G5 X sports both apt imaging capabilities as well as a wealth of functional assets for shooting control and sharing.
To benefit handling, the G5 X has been fitted with numerous physical controls, including a dedicated exposure compensation dial, front dial, control ring and control dial for quickly customizing various shooting settings. A hot shoe is incorporated into the design for working with an optional external flash, and the camera is also compatible with the optional RS-60E3 for wired remote shooting.
Canon PowerShot G5 X Key Features
- 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Multi-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- ISO 12800 & 5.9 fps Continuous Shooting
- Manual Control Dials, Star Shooting Mode
The Canon PowerShot G5 X Box Contents
- Canon PowerShot G5 X Digital Camera
- NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1250mAh)
- CB-2LH Battery Charger for NB-13L Li-Ion Batteries
- NS-DC12 Neck Strap
- Strap Adapter